Wednesday, January 23, 2008

 
i am thinking too much again. since sunday i have been overanalysing my situation with a girl. the reason being that she is the greatest girl i have ever met, she is so laid back and genuinely generous, kind, caring and funny. i love her. i had planned on telling her this on sunday but she was ill and had to go to hospital. since then i have been thinking about if she likes me, i think she does but i have been thinking about all the previous times i have seen her, what i said, what she said, did i annoy her, did my text that night annoy her, it doesnt matter if it annoyed her, i didnt send it because thats what i thought she wanted me to do, i sent it because thats what i wanted to do, so if it annoyed her then thats fine, we think differently, im not acting differently just because i want her to like me, but i am worrying that she doesnt like me, like i said over analysing. i just need to let all that go and just get on as normal and just relax and be myself and enjoy her company like i always do, because i know we will at least be really good friends so i need to stop getting so worked up about the whole thing.

so now ive written this down it should help me to do it, in fact i need to write down that im gonna relax, stop thinking about the past and be myself, no need totry and impress her because i know she loves me.

good theory, hopefully it works

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?