Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

time

its been a while since my last entry. and i cant really say i have missed writing on here. this is only going to be a short one because i want to get back on the guitar and strum a few tunes. i have become intrigued to get to know a girl i met the other night. there seems something very mysterious and appealing about her that i want to discover, i was late meeting her the other night, a whole hour. what a bad first impression, then when i got there i only stayed for 15 minutes, i feel so bad and will never forgive myself if this has ruined my chances, which i dont think it has but it could do.......it was my 21st birthday the other day, i couldnt really celebrate to the max due to crutch restrictions.

our house is great, the only negative thing is the mess. the lads are spot on and im loving it. they bought me a music book and a capo for my birthday, ideal.

been hitting the nights out hard, no drinking though, just late nights and dancing

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?