Friday, September 01, 2006

 

pino grigot

Yesterday I played the guitar relentlessly, Oasis. In the evening I went out in Swindon for a girls 18th birthday party. The party was pretty dead until the bouncers started letting anyone in, then it filled up. I managed to get a nice comfy seat for most of the night. I saw this girl I have known for ages and for some reason she seemed really attractive last night. I have never found her very appealing before but last night, for some reason, I did. We talked about how rubbish, characterless and superficial Swindon is on the journey home so I have attempted to write a poem to convey this.

Swindon, the national vacuum of culture
I doubt the town even has a sculpture
No carachter, not a hint of history
its drab and dull, no sense of mystery

i have only written one verse but i have no desire to do any more

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?