Friday, September 15, 2006

 
the day after the day before yesterday i went bowling and watched spurs win 1-0 in their UEFA cup game. at bowling i started very inconsistently, mainly due to the restrictions of standing on one leg with crutches. however i hit form and managed to produce a score of 99 in one game. my technique boasted a slight bit of off spin, fading the ball into the front pin at an angle, yeilding a fer strikes.

when i got home i started packing for uni, bit annoying becase i couldnt do it without help, this is what i have found most annoying about my time on crutches. not being able to do the simplist of things and requiring someone else to do it for me, that is if they have time to do it, most of the time everyone in my family is busy

tottenham cheered my mood by winning and playing well. then extras was an added bonus, first in the new series, i rated it quite highly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?