Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

title

i played my guitar most of yesterday, practicing new chords and new songs. i also went to buy a song book but the book shop i went to didnt have any good ones to buy, outrageous.

i have finished another painting, thats the end of my painting career i think. i didnt enjoy painting this one, i was getting frustrated because i wasnt achieving the colours, contrast and perspective that i wanted too. im not happy with the end result. i was hoping it would be good enough to hang up in my house but that isnt going to happen.

i read the final pages of Catch-22 yesterday and it is definately the best book i have ever read, i loved it. it was full of weird names and strange things happening.

finally yesterday i went to watch loads of my mates play football for Fairford 3rds, the match was pretty good. after the game i sat around doing nothing while a bunch of my mates smoked all night getting stoned.

daytime radio is starting to get on my nerves, they just play the same songs every day. because of this i have recently borrowed some funky house music, its not bad to listen to. my friend keeps telling me how much he loves it so i thought i would give it a listen

i could have said a lot more about yesterday but i cant be bothered to go into detail

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?