Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

swindon

my local night out in swindon yesterday. my mum keeps nagging me to wash my hair but im not having any of it. maybe it would have been well advised yesterday because i was wearing a black t-shirt and dandruff was falling onto my shoulders like a snow storm. i sorted this out early on though, all it needed was t-shirt removal, shake off the flakes then ruffle the hair vigorously until the dandruff was eradicated. i like not washing my hair, its only been washed once in 10 weeks, (with shampoo that is, i wash it with water all the time) it can look after itself without shampoo, its not stupid, it does grow out of my head afterall. shampoo could have a negative effect on your hair anyway, it can dry it out, turn it grey or even make it fall out.

swindon was ok, well as much as could be expected on cruches. it was knowles' birthday so i had to make the effort to be there. i did quite enjoy it, we managed to find comfortable seats and a few people singed my cast. blacky, taiwo and toby looked after me when we were out. most of my friends have gone out of their way to accomodate me really, i have found out a lot more about their characters and their selflessness of selfishness, holton has given me loads of lifts, bangers is always finding me somewhere to sit, phil has been giving me lifts, burt has made an effort to see me (even though hes been busy and having a really rough time at the moment). all the others are always concerned how im getting on and when im gonna be healed. i hope they love me as much as i love them. the generosity even stretched to my sisters friends mum who gave me a lift home last week, with the added luxury of the front seat even though i was a miserable bastard. my sisters friend kindly lit up the side street with a torch so i could see where i was walking so i didnt fall over. there is still hope in the world

when i got home last night i spilled a pint of water all over my room and almost got it all over my cast. this resulted in a bad mood, ultimately. iwas trying to open my window because it was far too hot and the water was spilled in the process.

tom cheered me up with a quick txt message, read his blog, his syntax is perfect http://snowrocket.blogspot.com/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?