Friday, August 25, 2006

 

le bibliotheque

last 2 days pretty much the same old story, reading, guitar, wrote a couple of poems and football manager. also went to leeds for hospital appointment, they have taken the cast off but i now have to ware a space boot instead, my next appointment is in 4 weeks, the healing process seems never ending. this means i cant go to newquay for one of my good friends 21st birthday and will miss the whole of freshers week.

on the way to the hospital my crutch slipped on the wet toilet floor and i fell over. i wacked my leg on the floor but luckily it didnt hurt, a kind man helped me up. i didnt even say thanks, he asked me if i was ok and i just said, yeah im ok. rude, i appologise.

my mum was a bit upset yesterday and my dad a bit angry. mum had to drive 7 hours yesterday for 1 hour in the hospital, the nhs is pathetic. this isnt why she was upset. i am grateful for my parents

last night i had trouble sleeping, i woke up with pains in my leg. i am gonna have to sleep at a different angle. i had to sleep on my back but couldnt get much sleep.

i can take the boot off to have a bath, i did this last night but it wasnt worth the effort. it took me 45 minutes to have a bath, i was only sat in the water for about 10. all the dead skin on my foot turned soft like jelly and i peeled some of it off. i couldnt dry my foot though because it was too delicate and my leg is so thin i thought if i toutched it it would break. so i just sat there and waited for it to dry, i started to get cold but my foot was still wet so i just had to get the moon boot back on with a wet foot, it felt disgusting, its dried out now though.

ill put the poems in, they are gradually getting worse, im running out of ideas

the office

office workers dressed up in suits
gelled back hair and low top boots
sporting the latest designer specks
hugo boss 'as worn by' Becks

at lunch the sunlight blinds their eyes
they loosen off their itching ties
then eat their lunch in a 'trendy' bar
whilst looking at the daily star

now back to the computer screen
back to the same mundaine routine
it never changes, day after day
eventually they turn old and grey


road

cars, cars and more cars,
lorrys full of mars bars
black cab's to the airport
police cars to the crown court

businessmen, truckers OAP's
illegal immigrants with fake ID's
a steely, sturdy car transporter
a mother, father and a daughter

a large luxurious caravan
just outside of rotherham
the police pull over a drunken driver
he tries to bribe them with a fiver

roadside assistance RAC
the drivers high on LSD
he thinks he's on the stairway to heaven
in fact this road goes straight to devon


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?