Friday, August 18, 2006

 

fleur de lys

It has been some time since I last wrote on my blog, this is for a number of reasons that I will list in chronological order

1- my mild addiction to football manager has meant I have played on it for at least 3 hours every day since my last post. I have taken Peterborough into the championship
and bought a few new players- charles n’zogbia, ben Mackey, Edward theo. Im battling against relegation at the moment half way through my first season in the championship.

2- my mild obsession with pro evo and mashed 4 player on the ps2 which I have been playing on a regular basis round taiwo’s until approximately 1 am GMT. It has become a regular occurrence that we go round in the evening, a few have a smoke and get wasted then play mashed while under the influence.

3- my enthusiasm and willingness to learn how to play the guitar, tune it up, learn the chords then batter out a few songs.

4- the intense pre season fixture list of the fairford thirds which has forced me to watch them 3 times since my last words of note, the three fixtures have yielded a 4-1 defeat sandwiched between a 5-1 victory and 5-2 victory. I can be quite shit watching all my friends playing football while I am decrepit and sidelined. It is also good fun even though the quality is poor it’s a good laugh watching the calamitous and also ordacious skill that is produced. tony williams has put in some cracking displays on the left of midfield, his jelly legs bewilder defenders, his crossing is precise as is his corner tacking. in the latest game he scored 2, one he easily rounded the keeper and the second he cracked in from an angle into the far corner. he is similar to jonh arne risse in his passing range and ability, and sort of a mix of peter beagrie and kanu with his dummys, shimmys, step overs and jelly legs. burt in goal is always good for a laugh, similar to barthez, prone to errors, enjoys a good showboat, throws in a few keep ups, headers, throws behind the back, dummy throws and a few others. bangers cracked one from 35 yards just over. phil battered their centre forward.

Things I have done

I cant remember much I have done apart from the list above, probably because I haven’t done much. One of the reasons for writing this particular textual entry is that I have started reading any human heart by William boyd today and the book is a journal of his life and its good so I though I would copy him.

David bale is a wonder free kick taker for Southampton, the football season has started which is good because I love watching it, but very bad because im still injured and missing out on playing. John hartson did a flying kick a la cantona in the game against the saints which earned him only a booking and a friendly telling off from Bradley wright Phillips in the post match interview. Oxford have won 2 out of 2.
Dexter blackstock has moved from the saints to qpr for £5000,000, my old team mate may i add. Spurs play Bolton tomorrow, get the new boys involved, berbatov, zokora, assou-ekotto and maybe ghaly to mash up Bolton.

I have had a night out in fairford which was very average, I was asked ‘what have you done to your leg?’ yet another 2 times, got them on the tally chart.

Should be 6 days until I have the cast off and have a scratch.

I have eaten 2 packets of out of date cheese and onion crisps

I cooked dinner for the family which brought me close to bursting my brachial artery in rage because of my disability to even do such a simple task without assistance from others. The food was good and got good reviews but I will not be doing that again.
Im listening to some select tracks off the mylo album now, good stuff. Commendable

I have played a bit of pool.

Been photographed for computer games design.

Went to a barbeque and almost caught pneumonia.

Stood on a cat.

Stood on a greyhound.

Updated all the premiership teams on pro evo, except for andy reid from spurs to Charlton. This is desperate times if I am doing things like this to occupy myself.

Tried to readjust a painting with catastrophic results. Using white spirit to try and blend already dry oil paint didn’t work, it acted a gentle paint stripper instead.

Done some calf raises and left leg stretches to try and have some sort of fitness when im back on 2 feet. apparently if your good leg is strong the bad leg will catch up to be the same strength

Become obsessed with the new razorlite album. its much better than i first thought, definately my favourite current band

Picked a fantasy football team. got a few spurs players in it

drunk some water with flax seeds in which was disgusting, this was an attempt to eradicate my dandruff

washed my hair with actual shampoo because i had severe dandruff

played pick up sticks and won against my mum

watched england beat greece 4-0. jermain defoe playing well.

sat at taiwos watching premiership years for ages in boredom thinking what am i doing with my life. 5 of us, 3 of which a bit wasted

fallen over without any serious problems

had a shave, twice (facial hair)

posted 3 letters, the subject of which is top secret. code black.

got a new plectrum bought for me which is now in circulation.

tried teaching my sister how to play a cover drive. she couldnt quite keep the bat straight and her elbow high or place her front foot close enough to the ball

discovered one of my cricket bats has been thrown out and everyone is denying it. it was my dad, and he encourages me to play

seen the moon

sneezed

eaten cheese

though about how i would love to be a football manager, even if the team i manage is rubbish

considered learning to dance

and other stuff which i migh put in at a later date

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?