Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

sweat

yesterday was hot and sweaty. i went to the pub with my mum and dad for lunch which was rubbish because i was in a bad mood through frustration. i ran out of things to do, boredom set in, a game of scrabble was attempted, i had a great word lined up - gleuteals - but the oportunity to place those letters on the board in that particular order never materialised. luckily i fell asleep for a bit.

when i awoke (5pm) i went to the pub to meet a friend who had just been away travelling for about 6 months. he had a brilliant time. i need to do it myself. my life experiences have been severely watered down, compared to most, due football actually taking over my life from the age of 15.

this morning i had an epic battle wit a spot on my nose, it was in a very unaccesable place (exactly where your nose meets your face and the skin abruptly veers off at an angle of 60 degrees in my case) i had to press my nose flat against my face while trying to burst the spot at the same time, this was an impossible task, even with my dextrous fingers. when i couldnt find any tweesers i made an attempt to burst the spot with two toothbrushes, but this was a failure and the spot remains. you have to expect a few spots to sprout up when your hygene levels are inferior to that of a bison.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?