Monday, July 17, 2006

 

family

about a week ago i went round to my cousins house. we used to be like best friends but as we grew older our lives became more busy and we saw less of eachother. he played football for swindon and i played for oxford. i wish we had both played for swindon, i have never played in the same team as him and we would have played together from the ages of about 13 to 18 had i played for swindon. i think i ended up playing at oxford because of my dad, at the time i joined oxford they were an established side in what is now the english championship and had youth links with juventus in italy. so my dad did what any dad would do, encourage me to the better side. swindon had spoke to my dad but oxford signed me soon after and i stuck there. i always like going to see my cousins and would like to see them more but time is the issue. we enjoyed an extensive barbeque and card game. super.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?