Monday, July 31, 2006

 

annoyance

on friday we went for a family meal to celebrate my dads birthday. i was miserable to start with, i was playing around with my cast because its a bit loose and i thought i might have moved the bone when i was doing this. i managed to get my head together and convince myself that i was being paranoid, allowing me to enjoy the meal. a lovely steak, organically grown on the site of the restaurant. the restaurant owners use local produce from the farm next door. not GM beef from ranches in the american rainforest, destroying the ecosystem, environment and my body.

saturday was a bad day, i was optimistic that it would be good but this was bad optimism. bangers was having a big house party and i was thinking it would be great. at first it was ok but i was expecting loads more people to turn up, we were the last ones to arrive. then at half ten some bad news (im not going into any more detail other than to say it was bad) indirectly effecting me. 2 of us left the party, i then got a lift back because it was the first time i had been out for a week so i wanted to make sure i didnt miss out. when i got back i just sat around being miserable, and left after 1h and 15mins. then when i got home i sat in a sulk because i thought i should have stayed and made the most of it and i had the bad news in my mind. after sitting in the dark for about 30 mins my mum told me to get some sleep and that was the end.

ON sunday i found out that the bad news was no longer bad and there was no need to think about it any more.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?